Welcome to Grade 5B!

This blog is a glimpse into the life of Grade 5B. Although this is our last term together, we will be regularly updating our blog and sharing insightful, strange, humorous and (most importantly) educational highlights with our friends and families.

The fourth term is often the busiest with exams, award ceremonies and final preparations for Grade 6, but it is also always the most fun! So sit back, relax and enjoy reading all about the adventures of Grade 5B!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Muddled Mind!

Oh dear girls, does this look like me?

Old Woman

It is certainly how I feel at the moment, I seem to be losing my mind. After muddling all my words in class today AND I forgot to put a birthday message onto our class blog for Caitlin B's birthday yesterday...even after mentioning the delicious treats that she brought. She even brought her new 30 Seconds to Mars CD for us to listen to and I still didn't click! I fear your teacher is starting to lose her marbles, girls.

So Caitlin, a very happy birthday for yesterday! I hope that you had a wonderful day - you certainly looked like you were. And I know everybody loved your treats, they were delicious, so thank you very much for those!

Some advice for today...some of you need to revise measurement conversions in Maths - it still seems to be confusing some of you. You should also revise the seasons so that we can go over that one more time if we need to.

Have another lovely afternoon girls! See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Miss N you are the best teacher in the world!!! I don't think you would ever losse your marbles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Words, Words, Words!